- All birthday parties must be booked in advance. Our birthday party slots fill up very quickly, so please make sure you plan in advance to get your desired time.
- Sorry, but unfortunately due to the high volume of skaters we have and birthday parties, we DO NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS, PARTY DECORATIONS, OR GIFTS unless with a booked birthday party! If you have a booked birthday party, you are only allowed to bring in cake and ice cream.
- All of your party guests (people who are skating) must wear a wristband at all times.
- Birthday parties are 3 hours long:
- The first hour: Your guests will get their wristbands, put their skates on and skate for an hour.
- The second hour: Your guests will play a game on the floor with the DJ for the first 15 minutes, then guest will be directed into the party room for the “Celebration” for 45 minutes.
- The third hour: Your guests will skate for another hour.
- Skate Mates are $5, whether you are with a party or not. This is a rental fee for using the equipment, just like the rental skates.
- We provide paper goods with all parties (napkins, plates, forks, spoons, etc.) for the party food. You may bring your own if you are doing a themed party, but we do also provide them at no extra cost!
- Each guest receives a soft drink. You may choose two of the Coke products we have available. If you would like, we will also provide you with pitchers of water while your guest are skating.
- We do offer pizza with our parties. If you choose a party that gets pizza, we have 12 inch pizzas with 8 slices per pizza; additional pizza and soda may be purchased the day of your party.
- We do require a $30 deposit for all birthday parties. If you decide to cancel, this party deposit is non-refundable but may be credited to another date.
- All skaters must wear socks if using our skates! We will not give them our skates if they are not wearing socks!
- If you would like to schedule a birthday party, you can do so online, or call during our open hours. If you’ve booked online, your confirmation will come within 48 hours.
What if my guest want to stay longer then 3 hours?
Your guest get a yellow wrist band for the day and are allowed to stay as long as the building is open for that day!
What about treat bags for my guest?
You are permitted to bring in treat bags but we do ask that they are not handed out until the end of the party.
Can adult skate with my party?
Yes. We encourage adults to skate and we even have skate races just for adults! If you have extra wristbands left over, you may give them to adults – if you don’t have enough for your adult crowd, we only charge them the rental fee, which is $4.