- All Birthday Parties Must be booked in advance, Our Birthday party slots fill up very quickly so please make sure you plan in advanced to get your desired time
- Sorry, but unfortunately due to the high volume of skaters we have and birthday parties we DO NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS, PARTY DECORATIONS, OR GIFTS unless with a booked birthday party! if you have a booked birthday party you are only allowed to bring in cake and ice cream-
- All of your party guest (people who are skating) must wear a yellow wrist band at all times
- Birthday parties are 3 hours long, the first hour your guest will get their wrist bands, put their skates on and skate for an hour, the second hour guest will play a game on the floor with the DJ for the first 15 minutes, then guest will be directed into the party room for the “Celebration” for 45 minutes. After the second hour is over birthday guest, will skate for another hour.
- What if my guest want to stay longer then 3 hours?
Your guest get a yellow wrist band for the day and are allowed to stay as long as the building is open for that day!
- What about treat bags for my guest?
You are permitted to bring in treat bags but we do ask that they are not handed out tip the end of the party-
- Skate Mates are $5 no matter if you are with a party or not, this is a rental fee for using the equipment just like the rental skates
- Can adult skate with my party?
Yes we encourage adults to skate and we even have skate races just for adults! if you have extra wrist bands left over you may give them to adults – if you don’t have enough for your adult crowd we only charge them rental fee which is $4 for any skate-
- We provide paper goods with all parties, (napkins, plates, forks, spoons, etc.) for the party food. They are white. you may bring your own if you are doing a themed party, but we do also provide them at no extra cost!-
- Each guest receives a soft drink, you may choose from coke/sprite, fruit punch and sprite or all sprite. If you would like we will provide you with pitchers of water while your guest are skating
- We do offer pizza with our parties, if you choose a party that gets pizza, we have 12 inch pizzas with 8 slices per pizza, additional pizza and soda may be purchased the day of your party for your adult guest if you would like to feed them.
- We do require a $30 deposit for all birthday parties, if you decide to cancel this party deposit is non refundable but may be credited to another date
- All skaters must wear socks if using our skates! We will not give then our skates if they are not wearing socks!
- If you would like to schedule a birthday party we ask that you do so Monday-Friday 10am-5pm with our birthday party specialist if you book a party online please allow 2-3 days for our specialist to confirm your party.