School is out for the day, and your child has nothing to do. The is usually about the time those video game consoles begin calling your child’s name. Next thing you know, hours have passed and it’s time for bed. Finding a fun after school activity that competes with the video games can be difficult. We have a solution for you though. Take them roller skating! Grabbing some rink time is a perfect alternative to video games and binge watching television. Here’s is why you should make Hot Wheels Skate Center, located in Woodstock, GA, your next after school destination!
Reasons Roller Skating is a Great After School Activity
- Great Exercise – Instead of being sedentary on the couch, let’s get up and get active! Roller skating is recommended by the American Heart Association as a great aerobic activity.
- It’s Fun – Though most don’t think of exercise as being fun, roller skating is the perfect mix of both!
- Affordable – You might be thinking “This all sounds great so far, but isn’t it expensive?” No! Going to the rink is a very affordable and fun outing. This enjoyable evening out won’t break the bank!
- Social – Roller skating is a great way for your child to see current friends and make new ones! If you have made a recent move, hitting the rink might be a great way for your child to meet new friends!
- Better Brain for School – Studies have shown that regular exercise is a great way to boost the brain’s cognitive function. Regular roller skating could lead to better school performance!